Below is a list of all the statuses your project and files can be in, as well as a definition of each status:
- New - Pretty self-explanatory, but this is a project that has been newly created and does not have any files associated with it
- Under Review - Your project will enter this status when you have uploaded a file. You project will enter the CurseForge moderation queue to be reviewed. Your project will be reviewed with every file that is uploaded.
- Approved - The files submitted to your project have been approved. Your project will become available to the CurseForge community to download.
- Rejected - Your project has not been approved. You will receive details specific to why your project has been rejected, but it can not be reevaluated or approved at a later date.
- Changes Required - Your project is well on it's way to being approved, but there are some things our moderation team is asking you to change or update before it is approved. You will receive specific notes from our moderation team on what needs to be updated.
- Changes Made - When you make the changes required from moderation and resubmit, your project will enter this status.
- Inactive - Your project will enter this status if it has not been updated for an extended period of time. If your project has been marked as Inactive and you would like to reclaim it, please contact our support team.
- Abandoned - These are project that have been marked by our moderation team as no longer being actively updated. If your project has been marked as Abandoned and you would like to reclaim it, please contact our support team.