Note: ARK: Survival Ascended mods will not show in the CurseForge app. They can be downloaded in-game.
Take me to...
Downloading a mod in-game
In order to install mods in ARK: Survival Ascended in-game please follow these steps:
1. Open ARK: Survival Ascended and click on "Mods list"
2. Agree to the terms & conditions
4. Go to "Browse mods" to view the currently available mods
5. Once you have found a mod you are interested in click on "Install"
Once the mod is installed you can create a new game. Please note that mods cannot be added to existing games.
6. Go to “Mod settings” > “Available mods”
7. select your newly installed mod and select “Activate mod”. The ARK logo should be added next to its name
8. Your mod should appear in the “Active mods” tab as well
You can then launch a single player or a non-dedicated game session and start your adventure!
If you decide that you do not want to use the mod you can always delete it by going to the installed mods list or by going to the mod page and clicking on uninstall:
Joining a modded server
In order to join a modded server to play ARK: Survival Ascended with other players please follow these steps:
1. Click on Join Game
2. Find a server with mods in the server list
3. Click on server you would like to join, a popup will show all the required mods
4. Download all required mods - See indication on the left side of the popup (If all mods are already installed nothing will be downloaded)
If you would like to create your own modded server please follow the guide from Nitrado here: