How to enable 2FA
CurseForge now has it's own 2FA. If you are still using the Twitch one, please see our guide how to enable 2FA for CurseForge.
In Chrome, this is done as following:
Delete specific cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all cookies and site data.
- At the top right, search for the website's name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove.
Google Authenticator Troubleshooting
Check out Google's support article for specific issues with this authenticator https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185834?hl=en