How to enable 2FA
CurseForge now has it's own 2FA. If you are still using the Twitch one, please see our guide how to enable 2FA for CurseForge.
I enabled 2FA but the reward store is telling me its not enabled
Right now 2FA for authors is only supported by Twitch so if you created your account with Gmail or Discord, you need a Twitch account with that same email (very important) just to setup the 2FA. After you've set up the 2FA you can use other methods to login
In Chrome, this is done as following:
Delete specific cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all cookies and site data.
- At the top right, search for the website's name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove.
Google Authenticator Troubleshooting
Check out Google's support article for specific issues with this authenticator: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185834?hl=en
I accidentally deleted my authenticator app/ I lost access to my authenticator app
- When you connect successfully, you were prompted to click a 'Backup Codes' button. If you did this, you might be able to find it in your folders - the default name of the file is codes.txt.
Next, insert one of the single-use codes instead of the 6 digits.
- If you cannot locate the file, open a ticket and request your 2FA to be reset, You will need to provide your username and proof of ownership by sending us a screenshot from your authors dashboard page (on the old website: https://authors-old.curseforge.com/dashboard).
Please make sure that the screenshot includes your username: